Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Early Morning Wed-NES-day

What is this world I have discovered that one can only enter before 7:00 a.m. I haven't been here very long and I don't think I'll come back soon. I don't understand how people do this everyday. I am not a morning person, I'd like to be, but my body just disagrees.

I am still a wee sickly babe unfortunately but I made today count by getting up early, waking my sweetheart up with a kiss, making him breakfast, and driving him to work. I am rather proud of myself I dare say!

Last night was quite the evening. We made banana, blueberry, and buttermilk pancakes for dinner... or I should say Ryan made them while I worked on my color theory homework. He stirred his bowl of sweet sticky goodness while serenading me with Jack Johnson's famous "Banana Pancakes." Oh how I love him. Ryan, not Jack, although I am quite fond of Johnson's music. 

Since pictures, in my opinion, are what make blogs fun. I just thought I'd post one of my wedding. These are only some of the people who made my day wonderful. I still haven't sent out my thank you cards, I'm horrible. But I do want to say thank you to everyone who participated in making my life so happy. Whether by being my friend, co-worker, family, photographer, florist, and numerous others.


I love you guys. Thanks for reading my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment